Come home to the wisdom of your own bright heart.
What happens when we abandon our inner wisdom?
- We become homeless, disembodied, disconnected from our emotions and intuitive guidance
- We tell ourselves we can’t have what we really desire and substitute shadow comforts/obsessions-food, approval, things
- We compare ourselves to others and continually come up short
- We postpone our lives and tell ourselves we will be happy when we are…(thinner, out of debt, married, in a better job…and on and on)
- Life feels brittle, constricted and flat
What happens when we come home to ourselves?
- We acknowledge and align with our deepest desires
- We release behaviors that are self destructive or out of integrity; kindness becomes the only thing that makes sense
- We experience life directly; there is a sense of ease, freedom and vitality
- Emotions flow rather than stagnate; laughter and tears come easily
- We inhabit our bodies with love and reverence
- Life feels rich, spacious, and colorful
“Any situation, no matter how challenging, can become an open doorway to awakening.” -Pema Chodron
If I could sum up my coaching philosophy in one sentence, that would be it. (Special thanks to Pema, teacher of my heart.) My experience has shown me that the habits and patterns we most want to get rid of will reveal our heart’s desires, if we are willing to turn toward them them with courage, kindness and love.
We are, all of us, longing for wholeness.
That yearning, that hunger (the one you might keep trying to feed with ice cream or work or Facebook) is a gift. Since we can never, ever get enough of what we don’t really want, that hunger will continue relentlessly pointing us toward the truth. What we most want (love, joy, succulence, wholeness, peace) is available, is abundant, is within.
You, my friend, have the keys to the kingdom. I can help you find ’em.
The tools are curiosity, compassion, and tremendous courage.
If you want to be free of what no longer serves you, if you want to come home to yourself, here’s how it works…
I meet with clients two to three times monthly and I require a minimum commitment of three months. We are creating deep and lasting shifts.
Your investment is between $375-$6000, depending on the scope and format of our work. Money and time are only the beginning of your investment–this work requires energy, courage and honesty.
I will challenge you. I will tell you the truth; I am here to serve you, not to please you. I am 100% committed to love and to holding you to your brilliance. I see you.
Most of my clients come to me through invitation and referral. If you have found your way here and are curious about the coaching process, let’s get on the phone.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a powerful conversation (gratis).
For those who bring the willingness, open heart and full commitment, I can tell you this: life will never be the same.